F 700 GS
Vario luggage system
• Black plastic cases and black plastic topcase.
• Bow-shaped bar for changing case capacity.
• Capacity of cases: Approx. 28-38 l (right), approx. 19-29 l (left).
• Capacity of topcase: Approx. 25-35 l.
• Maximum payload: 8 kg (per case), 5 kg (topcase).
• Recommended top speed with case(s) or topcase installed: 160 km/h.
• Liners for cases and topcase.
• Backrest pad for Vario topcase.
• Waterproof, high-functionality tank bag.
• Coated, washable surface material (sturdy nylon).
• Bottom is moulded EVA, shaped for a snug fit on the fuel tank and with a soft PU surface layer.
• Capacity: Approx.12 l, extendable to approx. 17 l.
• DIN A4 map compartment, waterproof, with insert for mobile phone, for example.
• 2 patch-type stowage compartments at sides, spray-proof.
• Carry handle.
• Vario insert for tank rucksack.
LED flashing turn indicators
• Attractive flashing turn indicators on stalks, with state-of-the-art LED technology.
• White turn indicator glass with 2 LEDs per turn indicator.
• Enhanced safety on the road, provided by virtually zero-wear LED lights.
• Considerable reduction in current drain.
Akrapovič sports silencer
• Slip-on silencer for throaty sound and great looks.
• Shell made of titanium, internals made of stainless steel.
• Silencer bracket and end cap carbon.
• Weight: approx. 2.5 kg (approx. 2.3 kg lighter than the standard part).
• Power and torque at the levels of the standard configuration.
• Approved for road use (EU General Operating Permit).
• Windscreen small, clear or tinted:
• Standard for the F 700 GS (clear).
• Windscreen large, clear or tinted:
• Standard for the F 800 GS (clear).
• All versions with scratch-resistant coating for permanent clear vision and long-term quality appearance.
• Seat, high, black:
• 820 mm / 1810 mm
• Standard seat.
• Seat, low, black:
• 790 mm / 1760 mm
• Optional extra (ex works) or accessory.
• Easier for rider to put his/her feet on the ground, so motorcycle easier to balance when stopped.
• Rally seat, black/grey:
• 860 mm / 1870 mm
• Seated position considerably higher and seat much harder for off-roading.
• Slimline silhouette helps offroad riders reach the ground with their feet.
• Comfort seat, black/anthracite:
• 835 mm / 1840 mm
• More comfortably padded and broader seat surface.
• Considerably more seated comfort for rider and passenger.
Broader enduro footrests (NEW)
• Better grip and more control over the motorcycle when off-roading and when riding upright on the pegs.
• Material and shaping of the tread prevent the foot from slipping.
• Width of the tread: 5,0 cm (+ 0,9 cm vis-à-vis standard).
• Length of the tread: 8,4 cm (+ 0,3 cm vis-à-vis standard).
• Precision-cast highly alloyed special steel.
• Unhindered operation of gearshift and footbrake levers (no change in height of the footrests).
• Installation instructions on the service data DVD RSD (Repair and Service Data BMW Motorrad).
• Rubber insert for more comfort.
• Hand protector of modular design.
• Robust, bow-shaped aluminium bar, secured at both ends.
• Protectors (hand protector, small/large) and protector-mounted spoiler (for hand protector, large) can be mounted on the bars.
• Protectors and protector-mounted spoilers made of strong, impact-resistant polyamide plastic, black.
• Robust stainless steel crash bar.
• Protects the engine against minor mishaps.
• Weight: Approx. 2.3 kg.
• Protects the headlight lens against flying stones when the motorcycle is used for off-roading.
• Snap-lock system for straightforward, speedy installation and removal.
• For off-roading only.
• Note: The colour of the bracket is black, not silver as illustrated here/as in the past.