HP Race brake bleed valve
S 1000 RR (ECE / USA)
- Patented system for brake filling and bleeding.
- Fast, straightforward, reliable and completely leaktight.
- Integrated non-return valve for one-man operation.
Total leaktightness preserved throughout the entire procedure of filling and bleeding the brake system.
The bleed valve consists of 2 parts with non-return function. In the process of filling and bleeding the brake, only the top part of the valve is backed off. There is an O-ring integrated into this part of the valve.
Air cannot make its way via the thread into the brake system while brake bleeding is in progress (the seal at the thread is preserved).
100 % braking performance by avoidance of air in the brake system.
Does away with the risk of brake fluid escaping in the brake bleeding procedure and damaging the surface of the brake caliper or painted parts of the motorcycle.
Integrated non-return valve for one-man operation.
Dispenses with the fault-prone step of synchronised opening and closing of conventional bleed screws.
A drop in pressure causes the bleed valve to close automatically and remain closed until the next bleed pressure surge.
Less wear and tear on the tapped bore in the brake caliper: The repeated opening and closing of conventional bleed screws in the brake-bleeding process puts severe strain on the tapped bore in the aluminium brake caliper.
The larger longitudinal bore is less prone to the formation of deposits or dirt than the conventional small transverse bore.
Long service life.
Easy conversion: The HP Race brake bleeding valve takes the place of the standard bleed screw in the brake cylinder.
Scope of supply: 2 bleed valves for the front brake, 1 bleed valve for the rear brake, installation instructions and instructions for use.
Homologated for use on public roads.
- Patented system for brake filling and bleeding: quick, easy, clean and reliable.
- Brake-fluid changes are easy, completely reliable, a simple step-by-step procedure.
- Brake bleeding in a matter of minutes, no helper's assistance required.
- Brake-bleeding system used successfully in motorsport and in aeronautics.
Recommended in combination with:
- HP Race brake bleed gaiter (preliminary available from February 2013)
- HP Race brake lever with remote adjustment (and HP Race clutch lever)
- HP Race brake pads
Designation: HP Race brake bleed valve
Part number: 77 02 8 543 065