HP Race handbrake lever with remote adjustment, HP Race clutch lever
S 1000 RR, HP4 (ECE / USA)
- Handbrake lever with remote adjustment of the brake pressure point while on the move.
- Optimised lever contour for race track use.
- Matching-look clutch lever.
Optimised lever contour for race track use.
Groove (milled into the end of the handlebar-fitting lever) reduces drag (better aerodynamics) and thus the risk of unintentional "pulling" of the brake at very high speeds.
Ergonomic, rounded lever contour (rolling off).
HP Race clutch lever also with groove, to match the look of the HP Race handbrake lever.
Hinge mechanism: If the motorcycle is dropped the handbrake lever flips up; this is reversible.
Reduced danger of bending and breakage.
Span between handlebar grip and handlebar lever is individually adjustable.
Advantage vis-à-vis the standard clutch lever of the S 1000 RR (not adjustable). Standard HP4 clutch lever is adjustable, as are the standard handbrake levers of both models.
Material: High-strength aluminium alloy, anodised black, with High Performance logotype.
Scope of supply: Handbrake lever or clutch lever including mounting material and installation instructions.
Homologated for use on public roads.
- Remote adjustment of the brake pressure point while on the move.
- Knob positioned on left-hand side of the handlebars enables the rider to adjust
- handbrake-lever play to compensate for drift of the pressure point.
Recommended in combination with:
- HP Race brake pads (currently only available for S 1000 RR)
- HP Race brake bleed valves
Designation I: HP Race handbrake lever with remote adjustment
Part number I: 77 22 8 536 923
Designation II: HP Race clutch lever
Part number II: 77 22 8 544 058