- High-quality, microprocessor-controlled charger and float charger.
- For 12V motorcycle batteries.
Charging via the motorcycle's on-board socket or alternatively with the enclosed adapter cable connected directly
to the battery terminals of the motorcycle battery.
Fully automatic, by application of the charge characteristics stored in the microprocessor's memory.
The device can remain connected to the vehicle or to the battery for a lengthy period of time. Charging cycles
are run, the battery is monitored and recharged as necessary.
Proof against short circuit, polarity reversal and overload.
Sturdy plastic housing.
Paint-text output in the display: readings for battery charge status and activities in the charger.
Choice of 6 display languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese. Touchpad controls for changing set-tings.
Supplied complete with adapter cable for direct connection to battery.
- High-quality, microprocessor-controlled charger and float charger for 12V motorcycle batteries.
- Suitable for:
- Ordinary lead-acid batteries and maintenance-free lead-acid batteries (gel or AGM), with capacities between 6
- and 25 Ah.
- Also for motorcycles with CAN bus technology.
Charge voltage: 12 V.
Maximum charge current: 2.5 A.
Charge termination voltage: 14.4 V.
Dimensions (LxWxH): 135x120x50 mm
Weight: approx.800 g.
- Operating voltage and line plug as per national-market specification:
- 230 V / 50 Hz, power cord with type C plug (Euro-standard plug).
- 110 V / 60 Hz, power cord with type A plug.
- UK: 230 V / 50 Hz, power cord with type G plug (special UK plug).
Designation: Battery charger, 230 V
Part number: 77 02 8 525 764
Designation: Battery charger, 110 V
Part number: 77 02 8 525 765
Designation: Battery charger for UK
Part number: 77 02 8 525 766